Membership opportunitiesExperience the exceptional natural beauty of the pezula championship course – yours to play on a daily basis!
Join this highly desirable yet accessible Club:
- Preferential access to tee times
- A well-run and well-organised Club environment
- Discounts in the Pro Shop and Food & Beverage
- Member related social events
- Member competitions and tournaments
- Reciprocity with many clubs of a similar standard, nationally and internationally
Annual Membership fees:
Family MembershipR12 000 per year or R1 200 per month (Individual Membership)
Two free memberships for children under the age of 17
Member rates subject to change.
R160 per round for Junior Membership.
Usage of Pezula Resort Hotel & Spa pool facilities.
Preferential Accomodation rates at Pezula Resort Hotel & Spa.
Country MembershipAnnual Subscription Individual - R4 770
Member rates subject to change.
Membership and benefits not valid from 15 December - 15 January.
Terms & Conditions
Permanent residence must not be in a radius closer than 250km from Pezula Golf Club | No voting rights
Proof of residence needed on application e.g Municipal Bill | None Pezula home owner.
Membership Terms & Conditions
- A membership application comprising of a Personal Details form and an Acknowledgement of Debt Form shall be completed by each person desiring membership as an individual, as a couple or as a family member.
- The Member will be liable for payment of all fees. It should be noted that all fees include a seat on a cart but do not include halfway house. All junior members will need to be accompanied by an adult on a golf cart.
- The applicant shall deliver their signed Membership Application (Personal Details Form and Acknowledgement of Debt Form) together with the prescribed entrance fee (if applicable) to the General Manager who will place the application before the next meeting of the Board. The applicant shall be informed of the Board’s decision within 10 days of the applicable meeting. Unsuccessful applicants shall be refunded their entrance fee (if applicable) at the same time that they are advised that their application for Membership has been declined.
- All Members shall be bound by the Club’s Constitution and Rules, as amended from time to time.
- The Board shall have the power at its discretion, to cancel a Member’s membership if the Member, in the opinion of the Board, commits any breach of the Constitution or the Rules of the Club, or be guilty of improper, dishonest, unsportsmanlike or offensive conduct or conduct likely to impact negatively on or to the discredit of the Club.
- It should be understood by the Member that it is necessary for the Club to communicate with its Membership from time to time and therefore agrees to receive communication via SMS, post, telephone, e mail and the website, unless the Member has informed the club in writing to the contrary.
- Disclaimer: No Member or Guest shall have any right to claim compensation from the Club for any injury to their person or damage to or loss of property sustained on the Club premises from any cause whatsoever. Members and other users of the Club’s facilities use the facilities at their own risk and are advised to insure themselves for loss and injuries they may suffer and for claims against themselves.